- For Pneumatic Unloading of non-free flowing bulk materials
- Capacity up to 600 t/h
- Equipped with special rotary feeder
- Power supply by Diesel engines or Electric motors
- New development for Biomass-Transport used at power plants for environmental friendly unloading of ships and barges.
- Lowest dust and noise levels.
- Co firing - biomass and coal biomass , for example wood pelltes, are burned together with coal and contributing to a reduction of CO2 emmission.
New development - Pneumatic Shipunloader for Biomass. NEUERO was assigned the supply and assembly of a ship unloading plant for the transport of BIOMASS at a power plant in the Netherlands.
Reliability and technical know-how were decisive for the assignment of the order. Biomass is a current topic for power stations in Europe at many locations as an alternative or addition to conventional fuels.
The new ship unloading plant is based on a solid technology, which is already used in fodder unloading terminals. These plants are known as FLEXIPORT ship unloader. FLEXIPORT unloaders are equipped with rotary feeders which loosen the non-free-flowing material and feed the suction nozzle constantly.
In case of transport of non-free-flowing and dusty material, it is nearly impossible to fulfull the strict environmental regulations when using a grab crane. The FLEXIPORT discharger of NEUERO was planned with consideration of all environmental protection measures.
In addition the continuous transport of the material is more efficient, more time-saving and thus more economical than the conventional methods.